Sublime Forum

1.3 Released

Sublime Text 1.3 has been released - many thanks to everyone on the forum for your valuable feedback, feature requests, bug reports and support.

For those using the beta version, 1.3 is identical to 20100217, so there’s no need to change across unless you’d rather get update notifications about stable versions rather than beta versions.

I’ve also expanded the documentation on Customizing Sublime Text to coincide with 1.3, any feedback is more than welcome.

0 Likes

Great job Jon!, sublime has come a long way with much success. I hope it only gets better.

Also good job on the documentation :smile:

0 Likes

Congrats on the release. Great application.

0 Likes

Congratulations, Jon. Looking forward to 1.4+! :smile:

0 Likes

Great job Jon. Those are some really useful features in this release.

I think I may have a shortcut conflict with Crtl + R. Is there an easy way to find out what add-on is causing it?

In another thread you mention that the amount of languages Sublime supports affects the startup time of the app. You said it would be possible in a later version to safely remove languages you don’t need, but not to do it at that time as it might cause problems. Is it possible to now remove some languages i don’t need?

Just for the record Sublime isn’t particularly slow for me but if it helps it would be good.

0 Likes

Great release!

Just a couple of details that bother me:

1. Find/Search & Replace input fields: selecting text doesn’t show spaces/tabs/hidden chars anymore (I found that quite useful)
  2. The project explorer tool (openFileInProject): in 1.2 I used to loop through the files (pressing arrow up on the first file would jump to the last file), in 1.3 I’m now constrained, I think this is not an improvement on very large projects.

P.S. To those asking if you can now remove unused languages: I just left the packages I needed in there, and sublime is a lot faster and works no prob.

0 Likes

Excellent, way to go! :smile:

0 Likes

You can do it, but it will now only have a minor effect on startup time.

0 Likes

I have to agree to this…

other than that, happy 1.3 :smile:

0 Likes