Sublime Forum

What plugins work with ST3?

Let us know which plugins seem to be working problem-free in ST3/or ones that have slight problems/ones that don’t work at all.

Thinking of switching over, but I am concerned about what functionality from plugins I might lose.

(Moderator edit: see also gist.github.com/zchrykng/4945704)

0 Likes

Next to zero plugins will work atm

0 Likes

Most of mine work:
github.com/quarnster/SublimeGDB
github.com/quarnster/CompleteSharp
github.com/quarnster/SublimeJava
github.com/quarnster/ADBView
github.com/quarnster/SublimeClang (fixed now)

The Git plugin works: github.com/kemayo/sublime-text- … ee/python3
Package control is WIP: wbond.net/sublime_packages/packa … lation#ST3

With my pull request Origami works: github.com/SublimeText/Origami/pull/21
With my pull request hg4subl works: bitbucket.org/thejeshgn/hg4subl … weaks/diff

For everyday use I’m missing VintageEx, GoSublime, SublimeCodeIntel and Alignment.

0 Likes

Vintageous (vi emulation) is developed only for S3.

Early days, but it’s usable:

github.com/guillermooo/Vintageous

0 Likes

Initial port of EditPreferences to ST3

0 Likes

Origami works :smile: (thanks quarnster!)

0 Likes

FYI I was missing GoSublime and did a quick port of it to ST3. The fork is in github.com/quarnster/GoSublime

0 Likes

I miss mostly emmet :frowning:

0 Likes

I’m not able to get the Git plugin or the SublimeLinter plugin to work. How are we supposed to install branches of a github repo to Packages?

0 Likes

@snowe2010 You can always use git to clone to the repositories to your Packages folder and then checkout the appropriate branch. You can also use Package Control to do the same. See How to install Package Control plugin for Sublime Text 3

0 Likes

ChangeTracker works with the following fix.

0 Likes

WORKING:
CodeIgniter Snippets
ColorPicker
BracketHighlighter

NOT WORKING:
AutoFileName
BracketHighlighter (UPDATED)

0 Likes

I assure you, BracketHighlighter works. I have a number of confirmed reports. I can help if you are having trouble, I just need info.

0 Likes

My new plugin CursorRuler works in ST3.

0 Likes

Hello all! There is a list of plugins over at https://gist.github.com/zchrykng/4945704 if you could comment there as well I would appreciate it.

I will try to follow this thread as well, but can’t promise that I will see it.

0 Likes

PlainTasks (github.com/aziz/PlainTasks) works out of the box with both ST2 and ST3

0 Likes

A list editable by all:

github.com/wbond/sublime_packag … e-Packages

0 Likes

I think SublimeClang (that awesome plugin) is not compatible with ST3 anymore ?!
https://forum.sublimetext.com/t/installation-of-sublimeclang-on-ubuntu-st3-build-3047/10584/1

0 Likes