Sublime Forum

Color Schemes and Themes

I must say that theme looks quite awesome. Nice work.

0 Likes

I don’t know if you figured out already, but try adding this to the default theme file:

{ "id": "sidebar_label", "class": "sidebar_label", "color": [255, 255, 255, 255] },

Gives me the correct colour for the files that are open, but I can’t seem to figure out how to get it to look better for the unopened files.
At least it’s one step on the way.

0 Likes

Has anyone found a way to change the color of items under the folders heading? Really enjoying V2 but would love to have my sidepanel fit with my theme =)

0 Likes

@khebs v2 runs in linux. sublimetext.com/2

0 Likes

Alright. It doesn’t look like the file text color is editable just yet :cry:

Anyway, here is what I have come up with for my Sublime v2 *(http://i.imgur.com/6raCM.png)

Really really enjoying all of the new features!

If anyone is interested I can post the config files and all that jazz*

0 Likes

Hi,

I liked it, can u post it to github or send me ?

My email: contato at douglasandrade.com

Thanks !

0 Likes

Want!

0 Likes

Here ya go guys!

filedropper.com/stv2

A couple of the UI elements still aren’t correctly styled, but oh well =P

0 Likes

Sounds stupid, but what do I have to do?

Do I overwrite the current files?

**Edit: ** I re-named Theme - Default to Theme-Old and put your theme as Theme - Default. Sidebar isn’t styled right though :frowning:

0 Likes

Seems to work great in Linux (archlinux).

Loved it, thanks a lot =)

0 Likes

Please add the functionality to have a dark sidebar jon. It’s much needed :smile:

0 Likes

You can actually change the background color of the sidebar, just not the color of the file’s text >.<

0 Likes

You can customise the color of the text in the sidebar by adding this rule to the .sublime-theme file:

{
    "id": "sidebar_label",
    "class": "sidebar_label",
    "color": [0, 0, 0]
}

Also, I’ll make the name of the .sublime-theme file customisable in the next build, so additional themes can be installed side by side.

0 Likes

Okay, got the sidebar tree black. Got the sidebar heading (Files and Folders) are still their default blue. Got sidebar label set for gray and that gives me nice, legible gray labels for everything listed under Files. What I’m missing is the ability to see anything listed under Folders without highlighting it as those labels are still black (on black now, thus invisible). What am I missing here?

0 Likes

That’s an oversight on my part, I’ll make them use the sidebar_label class for the next build.

0 Likes

Thank you!

0 Likes

[quote=“fatalentity”]Here ya go guys!

filedropper.com/stv2

A couple of the UI elements still aren’t correctly styled, but oh well =P[/quote]

Link expired. Would you mind reposting?

0 Likes

How do I make the sidebar dark?

0 Likes

Hey everyone,

I’m a bit late to this party, but I recently finished making a color scheme that I wanted to share. It is a light on dark scheme that uses mostly blues, pinks, reds, and white. You can get it on github here: https://github.com/andrewfiorillo/Cupid

Here are some screenshots:

Javascript

Python

Ruby

ERB

CSS/Stylus

0 Likes

Nice job. The pink and subdued pink work well.

0 Likes