Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3015

Dev Build 3015 is out now, fixing a few issues with 3014. Also, the always_show_minimap setting has been renamed to always_show_minimap_viewport.

0 Likes

Great. When plained release of stable version?

0 Likes

LONGMAN, not soon I hope. :laughing:

0 Likes

Why “hope”? :smile:

0 Likes

Could you post a changelog of which issues were fixed since 3014?

0 Likes

+1

0 Likes

http://www.sublimetext.com/3dev

0 Likes

Whenever I run an ST3 update with the built-in updater, I get several error dialog and a crash dialog. The app seems to eventually restrat fine, but thought I would report it.

0 Likes

Error message loading Emmet plugin, don’t know if it’s ST or Emmet:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/Sublime Text.app/Contents/MacOS/sublime_plugin.py”, line 70, in reload_plugin
m = imp.reload(m)
File “X/imp.py”, line 252, in reload
File “”, line 586, in _check_name_wrapper
File “”, line 1023, in load_module
File “”, line 1004, in load_module
File “”, line 562, in module_for_loader_wrapper
File “”, line 869, in _load_module
File “”, line 313, in _call_with_frames_removed
File “/Users/noel/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/Emmet/emmet-plugin.py”, line 19, in
reload(sys.modules’emmet.reloader’])
NameError: name ‘reload’ is not defined

Thanks!

0 Likes

[quote=“dva”]

http://www.sublimetext.com/3dev[/quote]

Try going to that page, finding what issues were fixed since 3014, come back, and read my question again.

0 Likes

I found a regression on the syntax highlighting (at least python and my own defined SystemVerilog.tmLanguage) : if i have a single line comment with more than 256 characters, then the line does not appears as commented.
I don’t know exactly in which version this problem started.

0 Likes

Still no Encode Special Characters and case conversion? Am I missing something?

0 Likes

They’re there. What symptoms are you seeing? What OS?

0 Likes

On Windows XP SP3, ST3 appears to save every file with the ‘hidden’ flag.

0 Likes

[quote=“shancat”]

http://www.sublimetext.com/3dev

Try going to that page, finding what issues were fixed since 3014, come back, and read my question again.[/quote]

< snip > Fixed various regressions in 3014 < /snip >

his request was for THAT line to be filled out a bit more not “im too lazy to go read the dev page”.

0 Likes

In C programs, I find that the “Goto Definition” works great for function and macro definitions. But it does not work for structure type/typedef type and local/global variable definitions.
Is any plan to support these two kinds of definitions?

0 Likes

@cyt93cs: You can modify the goto definition symbols by modifying the corresponding “.tmPreferences” files for your syntax. Mostly they are named “Symbol List.tmPreferences” but practically they can be of any name. Look for pretty much every key that contains “symbol”.

0 Likes

I also found the goto definitions for Latex lacking. I remember them working for ST2 once…

0 Likes

[quote=“jps”]

They’re there. What symptoms are you seeing? What OS?[/quote]

Are they? OSX 10.8.2.

When trying to encode characters for html, I bring up the command palette and Encode Special Characters is not among the choices as it was prior to build 3014.

Same for case conversion… none of them are available in the command palette as they were prior to build 3014. The menu options are also greyed out.

0 Likes

• Fixed crash that could occur when creating panes
  • Updated rot13 for Python 3
  • OSX: Fixed crash when closing a window
  • atomic_save no longer prompts for elevated privileges just because the file is owned by a different user
  • Fixed minimap border drawing
  • Fixed jump back / jump forward when moving to BOF / EOF
  • Fixed HTML completions when entering attributes
0 Likes