Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Dev Build 3018

Re: Dev Build 3018

Postby atomi on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:54 am

I tried overriding the default html.sublime-snippet by adding a same named snippet in my user folder which causes Sublime to show two html tab triggers and neither work.

I also tried creating an HTML folder in the packages directory and adding the html.sublime-snippet file there which works, but causes other html tab triggers/autocompletes to stop working.

Build 3019 portable on Win8 64.
atomi

Postby akrabat on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:59 am

Build 3018 frequently causes beachballs for ages on my mac when the fans spin up and everything. It happens while I'm writing PHP code and I can't see any pattern for what causes it to suddenly freeze.

When I go to Activity Monitor, it shows that Sublime Text is "not responding".
akrabat

Postby fjl on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:33 am

You asked about feedback on the new minimap rectangle hiding in the thread about build 3014.
I think the new hiding behaviour makes the minimap even less useful than it already is.

The minimap rectangle is more useful than a scroll bar thumb because it shows exactly which part of the buffer
is visible on the screen at any time. It does look odd though, because it will always be at same vertical position
as the scroll bar thumb (for long files).
Hiding the rectangle resolves this visual oddness, but makes it harder to locate the current position in the minimap.

IMHO, it would be better to just use the minimap (with rectangle) as a scroll bar and disable the actual scroll bar entirely.
fjl

Postby AsherMaximum on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:28 pm

void.pointer wrote:How can I try out version 3? Do I have to purchase it? If so, where can I do so?

It is open to all licensed users of ST2.
AsherMaximum

Previous

Return to General Discussion