Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Dev Build 3022

Re: Dev Build 3022

Postby tanepiper on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:14 pm

The new PHP stuff is great - however I've noticed that when I have a .html file and select HTML syntax, it shows as PHP - and as such when I try comment out an element it does:

Code: Select all
// <div class="foo"></div>


instead of

Code: Select all
<!-- <div class="foo"></div>


A minor annoyance, but one none-the-less
tanepiper
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:40 am

Re: Dev Build 3022

Postby eugeneg on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:56 pm

"save_on_focus_lost": true,

is not working anymore? :roll:
eugeneg
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Dev Build 3022

Postby eugeneg on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:27 pm

eugeneg wrote:"save_on_focus_lost": true,

is not working anymore? :roll:


SublimeCodeIntel caused that..
eugeneg
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Dev Build 3022

Postby mbajohr on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 am

eugeneg wrote:
eugeneg wrote:"save_on_focus_lost": true,

is not working anymore? :roll:


SublimeCodeIntel caused that..

You're using SublimeCodeIntel with ST3?
mbajohr
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Re: Dev Build 3022

Postby Xaapyks on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 am

Clams wrote:
jps wrote:
Clams wrote:And the GoTo Anything is still "not working" : more weight is given to directory rather than filename, that makes almost unsusable, at least with my project structure.

Can you give an example some file names and search strings that are causing issues for you?


For example i have a file name eth_tx_ctrl.sv in a directory eth_tx_ctrl\rtl\
With version 3014 if I type "ehxctl" the file will be on top with a score of 213 (which kind of makes sense to me since it matches the directory and the filename)
Now with version 3020 and 3022, doing the exact same thing, the top file is ac_ctrl from directory eth_tx_ctrl\0in with a score of 118, , there is a lot of different file with an l highlighted in the filename, and finally, after like ten different random file, the one i'm looking for with a score of 102.

I hope this helps you find the issue.

Exact same problem here.
The filename is not even highlighted, only the matching directory in the subtext.
Xaapyks
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:33 am

Re: Dev Build 3022

Postby rchl on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:08 pm

I just got this error:
---------------------------
Sublime Text
---------------------------
Unable to save C:\workspace\[...]\FileMapGenerator.pl
Error: ReplaceFile and MoveFileEx(C:\workspace\[...]\.sublbf.tmp, C:\workspace\[...]\FileMapGenerator.pl) failed, error: 5
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

I've tried saving few more times after getting this and got same error each time. Then I've modified file and then save worked after that.
I suppose it has to do with atomic save.
rchl
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Re: Dev Build 3022

Postby rchl on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Rename file from the panel doesn't work.
rchl
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Re: Dev Build 3022

Postby hong on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:55 am

the error 5 is Access Denied. Maybe the file has the readonly attribute on?
hong
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:15 am

Re: Dev Build 3022

Postby Xaapyks on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:39 pm

rchl wrote:Rename file from the panel doesn't work.

For me it does work. Do you validate your input with the Enter key ?
Xaapyks
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:33 am

Re: Dev Build 3022

Postby jps on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Clams wrote:For example i have a file name eth_tx_ctrl.sv in a directory eth_tx_ctrl\rtl\
With version 3014 if I type "ehxctl" the file will be on top with a score of 213 (which kind of makes sense to me since it matches the directory and the filename)
Now with version 3020 and 3022, doing the exact same thing, the top file is ac_ctrl from directory eth_tx_ctrl\0in with a score of 118, , there is a lot of different file with an l highlighted in the filename, and finally, after like ten different random file, the one i'm looking for with a score of 102.

I hope this helps you find the issue.

Thanks for the info. This is a Windows specific regression, and will be fixed for the next build.
jps
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3077
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 20 guests