Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3034

I believe 3034 breaks Windows XP compatibility, this will be resolved in the next build.

schlamar: This is a result of using GDI. The font that’s being used is the closest font size to 125% of the unscaled font size, but GDI metrics can change considerably as font size changes. You’ll likely get better results under DPI scaling if you enable directwrite.

0 Likes

Not very sure about this (http://img.iamntz.com/jing/video_98.mp4)

0 Likes

[quote=“iamntz”]

Not very sure about this (http://img.iamntz.com/jing/video_98.mp4)

What you posted is a bug too, but I have a feeling it was to address this. github.com/SublimeText/Issues/issues/33[/quote]

0 Likes

This is an new bug (possibly introduced by the changes). github.com/SublimeText/Issues/issues/45

0 Likes

Can we have Update dialog keyboard accessible. It’s a bit annoying to have to reach for the mouse to click “Install”.

I’m talking about the dialog that pops up after downloading new update.

0 Likes

Every time I save a file, "Reloading " appears in the status line.
Update: I’m cannot reproduce this anymore.

This build fixes the rendering issue (deformed overlay scrollbars on resize) I reported here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11844&start=10#p46875

0 Likes

3035 is out now, fixing the XP compatibility issue.

With regards to double closing of script tags, that has always happened, but is fixed now.

0 Likes

actually, since this build, the file change detection is getting in the way…
I edit a file, pressing ctrl+s to save, and getting the file was modified outside the editor notification 3 times!!! have to esc, esc, esc it to move on. rather annoying…

i am on ubuntu 12.04.1 if it makes any difference at all.

anyone else noticed this?

0 Likes

(Testing Build 3035 just now)

Any chance we can get the old code map behaviour where you can click anywhere and drag through the code right away, without having to click again into the highlighted area?

Michael

0 Likes

There is a “minimap_scroll_to_clicked_text” setting in the latest ST2 dev build (2220) but there is no option for that in ST3’s default prefs and adding this to the user prefs does not have any effect.

0 Likes

not sure if this is a bug but it seems like in the latest build self.view.file_name() inside of a custom TextCommand is coming back None

gist.github.com/malkomalko/b8ac6222db9f217fefc1

meanwhile if I type view.file_name() in the console it comes out fine

0 Likes

[quote=“malkomalko”]not sure if this is a bug but it seems like in the latest build self.view.file_name() inside of a custom TextCommand is coming back None

gist.github.com/malkomalko/b8ac6222db9f217fefc1

meanwhile if I type view.file_name() in the console it comes out fine[/quote]

Works fine for me. Are you sure you ran the command with a file as the active view? If you run the command (through say a keyboard shortcut) while the focus is the console, the console is the view being passed to the command.

0 Likes

aye, also window.open_file doesn’t seem to be working. I temporarily moved my Packages directory to make sure it wasn’t a package causing anything and it appears to not be opening a file. As for the other bug, it seems like using window.active_view().file_name() worked.

0 Likes

Still looks weird. Any chance to disable this new font rendering via settings in next release? Current version is unusable with this rendering on my setup.

0 Likes

Has anything changed with the auto-reloading (maybe within the last 2 or so versions)? I’m having a spurious issue where a frequently changing file will stop reloading (like a log file with a bunch of activity). There’s no error in the console. Anyone else run into this?

0 Likes

What operating system are you using?

0 Likes

I was actually viewing some logs using sublime in portable mode from windows server 2012

0 Likes

Clicking files (once, just to preview) in the sidebar tree (with some directory added), makes these files be included in the ctrl+tab switching order. That seems pretty wrong to me.

I have “Show Open Files” enabled.

0 Likes

Font rendering is wrong even with directwrite enabled. Here is a comparison:

• Notepad++, Size 10 (scales correctly)

• ST 3032, Size 10 * 1.25 (manually scaled)

• ST 3035, Size 10, directwrite (height is scaled wrong)

0 Likes

schlamar: I believe Sublime Text is doing the correct thing here.

0 Likes