Sublime Forum

What's "Enter CSS Selector" key?

How can i execute that?

I’m installed Sublime 1.3, Sublime Zen Coding 1.2.2, WebDevelopment plug-in package.

Thank you.

0 Likes

It should be ctrl+alt+c

To see shortcut keys, install the AAALoadFirstExtensions and EditPreferences packages:
bitbucket.org/sublimator/aaaload … /wiki/Home
bitbucket.org/sublimator/editpre … /wiki/Home

Then you can go to ‘Tools > Packages > Edit Preferences > List Shortcut Keys’ or press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L to see all the shortcuts and their commands.

0 Likes

Thank you for answer. but doesn’t work(Ctrl+Alt+C/ Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L).

This is console message.

Unknown external include source.applescript included from source.shell Unknown external include source.applescript included from source.shell Unknown external include source.applescript included from source.shell Unknown external include source.applescript included from source.shell Loaded 918 snippets Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\AAALoadFirstExtensions/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\Default/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\EditPreferences/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\HTML/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\User/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\WebDevelopment/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\XML/Default.sublime-keymap Reading keymap C:\Documents and Settings\root\Application Data\Sublime Text\Packages\ZenCoding/Default.sublime-keymap
I’m installed iAAALoadFirstExtensions and EditPreferences packages, too.

0 Likes

I’m not sure exactly what’s happening. Hopefully somebody else has some ideas?

0 Likes