Sublime Forum

Proper Syncing across Machines/OSes

I’ve seen numerous articles online about setting up syncing of packages and settings, however most of them miss the fact that some packages have different versions for different operating systems.

I’ve created some official documentation about how to set up syncing so that you get the correct versions of packages for your machine: sublime.wbond.net/docs/syncing.

Feel free to submit issues or enhancements at github.com/wbond/sublime_package_control/issues.

0 Likes

[quote=“wbond”]I’ve seen numerous articles online about setting up syncing of packages and settings, however most of them miss the fact that some packages have different versions for different operating systems.

I’ve created some official documentation about how to set up syncing so that you get the correct versions of packages for your machine: sublime.wbond.net/docs/syncing.

Feel free to submit issues or enhancements at github.com/wbond/sublime_package_control/issues.[/quote]

Thanks!
I’ve been syncing full packages, and haven’t ran into any issues with the packages I use, but I know it’s not ideal.

0 Likes