Sublime Forum

Sublime Text X 20101203

20101203 is available now, with support for snippets and a few other tweaks. There’s no snippets menu yet, which means you’ll have to memorize the tab triggers for the moment.

For the Linux builds, Python is now statically linked, rather than using the system version. There’s still more work to be done here, but hopefully this is enough to have it run on Arch systems.

0 Likes

Hello again,

Great release. The auto-pairing is not working well at the moment. If you press the closing pair key to exit the pair it draw an extra character.

Example:

(|) where | is the caret position. In order to exit the parentheses I would normally press the closing parenthesis. Instead of having this behaviour:
()| I get this instead:
()|)

I hope I made it clear enough.

P.S. the colors on the minimap should they follow the colors of the theme? Because the don’t.

0 Likes

I really like the way that you can preview a buffer without adding it to your open buffers list. That’s a neat feature.

I don’t seem to be able to open the console any more. Am I doing something wrong? (I’m using control-backquote, same as ever…)

More on bracket pairing: if I have one set of brackets, it works fine. If I have nested sets of the same brackets, then I can’t exit the brackets by pressing the right-bracket character, as described by corelon. If I have nested sets of different brackets, then sometimes it doesn’t automatically insert the right-hand copy of the inner set, but if it does then I can’t exit the brackets. Some examples:
typed -> output
() -> ()
(()) -> (())))
{( -> {(}
{()} -> {()}
( -> ()]
()] -> ()])]

I don’t actually use bracket pairing, though, so it’s okay with me if you work on adding features instead of fixing it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

0 Likes

I didn’t get the key bindings quite right for the auto-pairing in 20101203, it’ll be fixed in this weeks version.

0 Likes

Sweet, thanks!

0 Likes