Sublime Forum

Open Project and Switch Project List

Hi,

I’m using Sublime Text 3047 on MacOS Lion. I found a problem that, if I open a *.sublime-project file, it would be opened as project in Sublime Text 3 properly. However, it doesn’t add to switch project list. When I open another project, then want to switch back, I found the list is empty. I have to find the folder and open the project again.

Moreover, I watched some video about Sublime Text 2/3. I found they have “.sublime-workspace" file in sidebar. But I don’t have this file. It exists in the project folder and just seems hidden by default. I even try to modify ".sublime-project” file to include it by “file_include_patterns”. But it is still not shown. Does any one have any idea about this?

Thanks very much in advance.

Best,

sc

0 Likes

I am also having this problem in build 3047: no projects appearing in the project switch window.

0 Likes

I’ve also noticed this issue.

0 Likes

FYI… I’ve found that doing right-click -> Open in Sublime Text on the *.sublime-workspace instead of the *.sublime-project works.

0 Likes

You have to import your *.sublime-project after creating to see it in your project list.

0 Likes