Sublime Forum

Installed Soda via Control Package where are the files at?

I installed the Soda Theme on Sublime Text 3 on OSX and I was wondering where are the actual files and folder to the theme that way I could look at the theme file and make my own edits to it, along with I would like to adjust a few of the images used in the theme.

On the Git documents it says if you are to manually install Soda on Sublime you place the soda folder in the package directory, although when I install Soda via Control Package I don’t see the Soda theme in package directory.

0 Likes

There should be a Theme - Soda.sublime-package file in Installed Packages. That’s just a .zip file with all the theme/assets. You can change the extension to .zip and unzip it.

0 Likes

Guessing it was your stackoverflow question too, but just in case it wasn’t (and for any future users), see sublime.wbond.net/packages/Pack … urceViewer to browse the file. It’ll save you the trouble of having to manually find and extract the package. It also suggest using the Extract Package command from the plugin if you would like to edit files. Of course, you could also override the files you are interested in instead of the entire package.

0 Likes

Your forum provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome.

0 Likes