Sublime Forum

Re: CSS and ID's

Hi all,

Issue 1.
I’m trying to get ST2 to show what CSS or ID’s have linked from my style sheet.
I.e.:

<div class="top-row"></div>

When you type “top” it needs to display all rules with top, same for Id’s etc.

Issue 2.
Is there plugin that links any style sheet?
Ex
I’m using Fontawesome in a project, when I write the code, i.e. same as above, I would type: fa fa- etc and is should list all classes.

To summarise, is the plugin that can attached all CSS files to your project and displays the rules when you create a CSS or ID’s on your page?

Thanks…

0 Likes

I’ve written a plugin that you can specify css/less/scss files to index to include in completions.

You can find it here: sublime.wbond.net/packages/CSS% … ompletions

It’s somewhat beta quality so any feedback/bug reports are welcomed and encouraged.

github.com/subhaze/CSS-Extended … state=open

0 Likes

[quote=“subhaze”]I’ve written a plugin that you can specify css/less/scss files to index to include in completions.

You can find it here: sublime.wbond.net/packages/CSS% … ompletions

It’s somewhat beta quality so any feedback/bug reports are welcomed and encouraged.

github.com/subhaze/CSS-Extended … state=open[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. I have already tried this, but it will not list css or id’s in an HTML doc.
Please see image, (DW - hence I the need to change to ST!!) :

http://www.innov8graphics.com/draft/list.jpg

0 Likes

It does not index your project automatically, but it should behave like the screenshot you provided.github.com/subhaze/CSS-Extended … -attribute
You’ll need to right click on the folder and use the context menu to add items. github.com/subhaze/CSS-Extended … e-bar-menu

If you’ve done this and it still doesn’t add class/id completions for you then that’s definitely a bug and I’ll look into it.

0 Likes

[quote=“subhaze”]It does not index your project automatically, but it should behave like the screenshot you provided.github.com/subhaze/CSS-Extended … -attribute
You’ll need to right click on the folder and use the context menu to add items. github.com/subhaze/CSS-Extended … e-bar-menu

If you’ve done this and it still doesn’t add class/id completions for you then that’s definitely a bug and I’ll look into it.[/quote]

Still the same.
See image:

http://www.innov8graphics.com/draft/class.jpg

0 Likes

OK, that is definitely a bug then.

If you want, file a ticket here: github.com/subhaze/CSS-Extended … state=open

Include: Sublime Text version, OS, and any console errors related to the plugin that you can find in sublime text.

You can open the console via ctrl+`

0 Likes

[quote=“subhaze”]OK, that is definitely a bug then.

If you want, file a ticket here: github.com/subhaze/CSS-Extended … state=open

Include: Sublime Text version, OS, and any console errors related to the plugin that you can find in sublime text.

You can open the console via ctrl+`[/quote]

Ticket raised…
Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi Subhaze,

Thanks for fixing the issue, works a treat now! :smile:

0 Likes

Awesome!

If you ever run into anything just raise an error on the issue tracker. I use ST 3 as my daily driver but I try and keep ST 2 in working order as well until ST 3 has an official launch.

0 Likes

I’m not sure if this is my fault…

When I add:

<div class="fa"></div>

fa lists all the font awesome css, but it needs to start with fa

I have to add fa manually. fa

Another issue is if I want to add more than one css rule (new css box1), no list appears ie. <div class="fa fa-glass box1"></div>

0 Likes

If ever in doubt, raise a ticket just in case :smile:

I keep up with issues on github a lot better than posts here and it’ll help centralize issues/suggestions/etc… so other people can easily see/comment on them as well.

github.com/subhaze/CSS-Extended … state=open

0 Likes

Ticket raised…
Thank you!

0 Likes