Sublime Forum

I keep hitting CMD-D in my browser

Hello Group,

I think I´m an addict. I keep selecting things in web pages (especially ones with code) and keep hitting CMD-D just to figure out again and again that it doesn´t work like that in bowser land.

Am I the only one? Anyone else?

Cheers from Berlin,
Thomas

0 Likes

Yes,indeed. Actually, pretty much whenever I type. Even when I write emails it happens…

0 Likes

As with anything there´s the way to fight it or embrace it… hmm… Might be a good idea to Sublimify the world a bit… I´m kinda graving a chrome extension. What do you think?

0 Likes

Sometime I use a different editor (shame on me) which I find convenient for a very specific purpose. But I really miss CTRL+D… and I weep for lack of goto anything. Somethimes I press ctrl+f in the web browser and type searches with fuzzy search in mind… We need to sublimify eveything.

0 Likes

I think Sublime spoiled us pretty heavily. Is the third application i can recall having such an impact on me. The first one was Opera Browser (until version 12). Then Autodesk (film industry related software), and in the last years the award is for sublime. I’m sure of that.

0 Likes

Yup. Sublimeitis is a very serious disease. There is no known cure. (Unless you’re already afflicted with Emacsitis.)

Some of these might ease the pain:
superuser.com/questions/261689/ … for-chrome

0 Likes