Sublime Forum

Clean Markdown to HTML - plugins?

Hi,

I want to write all of my core content - headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, code demos etc - in Markdown GFM - preferably GFM because thats what I generally use. Then convert that to clean HTML markup to proceed from there.

ie. I am looking for a Sublime markdown converter plugin that does this:

Daring Fireball Dingus
bit.ly/1hB3qzx

I use Prepros for Sass / Markdown compiling and that puts IDs in the tags. I have Markdown Editing and Markdown Preview, and Markdownpad - all great at what they do but they all add extraneous code to the tags (in some cases, tons of it) - and I end up having to strip out code to end up with something simple.

The dingus is ok but a Sublime plugin that can do it in a keystroke or to would be way better. Any suggestions thanks!

0 Likes

Maybe this one sublime.wbond.net/packages/Markdown%20Preview

0 Likes

Yea, I use Markdown Preview. It’s a nice plugin having both Preview in Sublime and in Browser, and I’ve modified it a little for my needs too. Recommended.

:smile:

0 Likes

He said that he already tried Markdown Editing.

I also use it so I can’t really recommend something else, but I thing I used sublime.wbond.net/packages/MarkdownBuild in the past before I switched to ST3 you you might want to try that too.

0 Likes

I’m rather fond of using Pandoc to convert MD to HTML. There are various plugins for Sublime. I use the stuff that’s bundled in SmartMarkdown.

0 Likes