Sublime Forum

Display all the availabe methods of API

Hi

I am just new to sublime text 3. How can I find all the methods available for the API, which command i need to use. In eclipse for List Object if we put . and press ctrl + space it will bring all the methods available for that object
Similarly if I use scala List how can I find all the methods available, like I need to find —> fill,head,tail,concat,isEmpty etc etc (Available methods of List object (Scala).

Thanks for the help

0 Likes

You can add completions though.

0 Likes

[quote=“Timbo”]

That’s a sad replacement for an IDE.

Sublime is great for random text/css/logfile editing, but for coding sessions, use a real IDE with refactoring and code navigation and documentation popups and etc, etc.[/quote]

Sublime is simply not an IDE, if you need an IDE then use other tools, but stating that ST is good “random text/css/logfile editing” is a total non-sense…
I, and I think most of the user in here, use it as main tool for coding and surely not for random nerdiness…
Also, you can always add packages for what it natively can’t do, or extend native capabilities…

Speaking for myself I never understood coding IDEs, I always found them heavy, slow as hell, and with no real major advantage against “simple editors”, but I can see some prefer to use them.

0 Likes

The current API allows to express a lot of things sublimetext.com/docs/3/api_reference.html

0 Likes

[quote=“Timbo”]

Wow, you must 1) have a slow computer, 2) be very unproductive[/quote]

lol… Think what you want, but i can assure you are wrong in both assumptions… :wink:

0 Likes

Just a reminder, please don’t feed the trolls. Arjan has a pretty consistent style. You can rest assured that if someone is trolling, it is probably Arjan reincarnated with a new username.

0 Likes

+1

0 Likes