Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Dev Build 2030

Re: Dev Build 2030

Postby atomi on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Yeah!

I just found this too (in case it helps someone passing through here)

http://sublimetext.info/docs/reference/api.html

Cheers!
atomi

Postby jps on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 am

vostok4 wrote:Here is the full PHP function list with snippets for every function

Thanks! I'll take a look at integrating it

szameks wrote:Umm, I cant even trigger paragraph, p->tab gives me <option> (v2032)

This will be because it remembers your selection when using ctrl+space: what you're seeing is the expected behaviour if, at some point you have typed 'p', hit ctrl+space, and selected option. To revert this, do the same thing, and select p as the completion.

asmodai wrote:Also, my question before was actually different. Since I communicated the idea across badly, let me try again. Within the scope of the source file if you would allow all completion tokens it would be incredibly bloated. So depending on which #include files are included at the top I would like to limit the tokens. E.g. if #include <stdio.h> is included I want fclose() to be available in autocompletion, but if #include <stdio.h> is not present, I don't want to offer the possibility.

Ah, I see: I thought you were talking about including the header file names themselves.

This sort of functionality would have to be done by a plugin, although looking for stdio.h or cstdio isn't enough: you'd also have to search through all included files, recursively, in case any of those files happen to include stdio.h. It may make more sense to look at integrating something like http://cx4a.org/software/gccsense/ via a plugin, to have GCC to tell you what the completion options are.
jps
Site Admin

Postby Anomareh on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:34 am

This thread seems as good a place as any to ask, is there any way to change the font the default theme uses in ST2? Not talking about for the actual file area, but for the tabs, status bar, sidebar, etc.
Anomareh

Postby firefusion on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:58 am

Is it just me of is Go to symbol broken for CSS?
firefusion

Postby firefusion on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:05 am

Also has "New view on current file" made it into ST2 yet? I haven't been able to find it.
firefusion

Postby jps on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:28 am

Anomareh wrote:This thread seems as good a place as any to ask, is there any way to change the font the default theme uses in ST2? Not talking about for the actual file area, but for the tabs, status bar, sidebar, etc.

It's presently hard coded to use the default UI font on each platform. I'm planning on reworking some of the theming stuff soon, I may be able to squeeze it in then.

firefusion wrote:Is it just me of is Go to symbol broken for CSS?

It's working for me.

firefusion wrote:Also has "New view on current file" made it into ST2 yet? I haven't been able to find it.

It's not in yet.
jps
Site Admin

Postby jps on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:24 am

vostok4 wrote:Here is the full PHP function list with snippets for every function:

https://bitbucket.org/vostok4/sublimeph ... ompletions

I took a quick look at this, a couple of things I noticed:

* Arguments with spaces appear to have the closing curly bracket in the wrong spot, e.g.:

Code: Select all
{ "trigger": "yaz_es", "contents": "yaz_es(${1:id\n   }, ${2:type\n   }, ${3:args\n   })" },

When triggered, this would select the parameter, and the whitespace on the following line

* It contains function names like "ZipArchive::addEmptyDir", which doesn't appear to be something that should be completed. Better to just leave them out?
jps
Site Admin

Postby vostok4 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:42 pm

jps wrote:
vostok4 wrote:Here is the full PHP function list with snippets for every function:

https://bitbucket.org/vostok4/sublimeph ... ompletions

I took a quick look at this, a couple of things I noticed:

* Arguments with spaces appear to have the closing curly bracket in the wrong spot, e.g.:

Code: Select all
{ "trigger": "yaz_es", "contents": "yaz_es(${1:id\n   }, ${2:type\n   }, ${3:args\n   })" },

When triggered, this would select the parameter, and the whitespace on the following line

* It contains function names like "ZipArchive::addEmptyDir", which doesn't appear to be something that should be completed. Better to just leave them out?

Good eyes. I'll adjust the generating script to fix up that error case, and I'll omit static functions from classes. Will update later today, thanks!
vostok4

Postby vostok4 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Cleaned up and removed the class functions, latest version here: https://bitbucket.org/vostok4/sublimeph ... ompletions
vostok4

Previous

Return to General Discussion