Sublime Forum

Sales (lack of) Reply

Hello,

Prior to acquiring sublime text I asked the sales team if it was possible to include tax details in the invoice, to which they said yes (“buy the product and after reply to us and we’ll include details”, it was more or less how they wrote it).

So I did it. And I’ve been trying for like 9 days to get a reply from the sales team. I’ve sent already 3 emails about it and nothing, and I have really urgency on the matter.

I thought that maybe they could be busy, but I’ve asked a friend to email them, and, guess what, he got a reply in the same day!

So what to do?

0 Likes

As far as I know there is the sales email and this forum. When they ignore both I don’t know what you can do. Maybe if you can find where the company is incorporated you could find more contact information?

0 Likes

Thanks!

I tried, it seems very hard to find a contact phone number. I called the only one I found after searching google and… I hear that “the number does not exist”.

For me all this situation is surprising.

It’s not like I’m suddenly asking for a more detailed invoice after buying the software. I asked before and i got positive answer.

I can even assume that there might be a reason to take longer to get me a new invoice, but… why not reply something after almost 9 days and 3 emails?

They replied my friend in the same day, so it’s safe to assume they saw my email.

0 Likes

Sublime Text is really good but the company is the worst possible for communication.

I would think they will get back to you but its hard to imagine why they don’t just provide an update if its something taking a while.

I think the whole operation might just be 2 people and for all we know this is now a side job/project?

0 Likes

I agree, in terms of communication I’m very negatively surprised.

One more day, still no reply at all.

0 Likes

Hi all,

I have responded to this inquiry; unfortunately RRP’s emails were being directed to a folder rather than to the sales inbox, which I check daily. I have adjusted the rules on this folder so the error does not happen again.

0 Likes

Thanks!

I’m happy I got a reply :smile:

It never crossed my mind that it could be a problem related with emails being directed to another folder.

Cheers!

0 Likes