When the right word/snippet is inserted it's great, but what to do when it's not the case ?
1. type the part of a word
2. Insert Best Completion (tab)
3. undo the Insert Best Completion (ctrl+z)
4. open the completion lookup (ctrl+space)
5. select the right item.
As the selected item is remembered, next time it work great except for word that are similar:
'wh' for when, what, while, where, ...
My questions are:
1. Is there a quicker way to correct a wrong completion ?
2. For case when best completion could not find an item with enough confidence, isn't it better to show the lookup ?
3. Is code completion now case sensitive ?
- Code: Select all
'twx' tab or ctrl+space doesn't return anything.
On Build 2032 Win7 64