Sublime Forum

Sublime Text Website Redesign

I know the idea of a new site design was brought up a few times since I’ve been following this forum so I figured I would take a stab at coming up with a new design. It’s not finished my any means, but I figured it would be a good starting point to get a sense of what users liked/disliked. When I have more time I am going to finish the design for the features section which would go in the massive white block.

I wanted something that is going to be clean, yet modern based on todays flat website designs. The colors are from the Monokai theme and from the current ST logo but I am open to changing them if someone has a better color palette. This would be a responsive design which I think is almost needed with the number of devices that access websites these days.

One thing that is lacking on the current site but I would like to add in the new design, is a section for quotes from current developers.

I am open to feedback. If Jon decides he does want to use the new design, I would be happy to code up the layout either in plain css/html or as a wordpress theme if that is still the website platform.

Full Image

**PS - My personal site is a mess right now. I had plans of redesigning it, but never got around to it.

0 Likes