Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Dev Build 2041

Re: Dev Build 2041

Postby jps on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:31 pm

guillermooo wrote:I feel as if I was in a flight simulator... My mouse wheel scrolls the screen in the opposite direction :)

Can you provide some more details? My mouse wheels are all scrolling the correct way
jps
Site Admin

Postby S0und on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:48 pm

I have a question about Sublime 2 in general, and it's not related to this build.

In Sublime 1.4, inside the 'Build System' we had 'Run' option, i am missing this from version 2. Is there any way to reproduce this option in the newer version?
S0und

Postby jps on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Dev Build 2042 is out now, which should address the regressions in 2041.

atomi wrote:BUG:? Double clicking a file in the sidebar (as is customary to open a file on windows) will open the file directly above the file clicked on (in the sidebar dir tree).

I'm not quite sure what you mean: if I double click a file in a folder in the side bar, the file that was clicked on opens. Is the wrong file being opened for you?

S0und wrote:In Sublime 1.4, inside the 'Build System' we had 'Run' option, i am missing this from version 2. Is there any way to reproduce this option in the newer version?

You could make a .sublime-build file like this:

Code: Select all
{
    "cmd": ["$file"]
}

I should probably include this in the default distribution.
jps
Site Admin

Postby jps on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Just to be explicit, please do let me know if you are having any input related issues now in 2042, I believe they should all be fixed now.
jps
Site Admin

Postby jps on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:02 pm

adzenith wrote:I'm really excited about the mouse commands!

Quick question: if I log_commands and click around, it prints a fair amount of information:
command: mouse_test {"event": {"button": 1, "x": 426, "y": 246}, "subtractive": true}

But if I make a test command, and print out the args and kwargs, I don't get any of that sweet mouse information:
('args:', ())
('kwargs:', {'subtractive': True})

Is there any way to access this? Perhaps also a command like view.rowcol(x_coord, y_coord)?

The event parameter is stripped out in sublime_plugin.py, I've got nothing against including it, but as you say, it'll need some corresponding API commands that deal with screen coordinates.
jps
Site Admin

Postby theblacklion on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:08 pm

jps wrote:Dev Build 2042 is out now, which should address the regressions in 2041.

Thanks - the problem with key bindings and super+shift+something on OSX seems to be solved.
Let's see if the key binding for fast project switching stays put.
theblacklion

Postby S0und on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:28 pm

jps wrote:
S0und wrote:In Sublime 1.4, inside the 'Build System' we had 'Run' option, i am missing this from version 2. Is there any way to reproduce this option in the newer version?

You could make a .sublime-build file like this:

{
    "cmd": ["$file"]
}

I should probably include this in the default distribution.

this was the respond:

Running N:\ahk work\bödöníró_v2.2_beta.ahk
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\sublime_plugin.py", line 218, in run_
    return self.run(**args)
  File ".\exec.py", line 118, in run
  File ".\exec.py", line 29, in __init__
  File ".\subprocess.py", line 633, in __init__
  File ".\subprocess.py", line 842, in _execute_child
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xf6' in position 14: ordinal not in range(128)

Then i realised that, maybe something wrong my "wierd" letters in my file name. With normal file name :

[Error 193] %1 is not a valid Win32 application
[Finished]
S0und

Postby guillermooo on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:36 pm

jps wrote:
guillermooo wrote:I feel as if I was in a flight simulator... My mouse wheel scrolls the screen in the opposite direction :)

Can you provide some more details? My mouse wheels are all scrolling the correct way

Only happened on Windows XP Pro after trying random combinations like ctrl+shift+right button. I tried a few and later I realized the problem. I haven't been able to reproduce it. For completeness, the machine where I had this problem has Japanese support installed.

Tried the same at home on Windows 7 Ultimate and haven't been able to reproduce this.
guillermooo

Postby JLikeF on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 pm

jps wrote:
atomi wrote:BUG:? Double clicking a file in the sidebar (as is customary to open a file on windows) will open the file directly above the file clicked on (in the sidebar dir tree).

I'm not quite sure what you mean: if I double click a file in a folder in the side bar, the file that was clicked on opens. Is the wrong file being opened for you?

I have this too, added to userecho before I saw it here http://sublimetext.userecho.com/feedbac ... e-in-list/

Basically double-click opens the file, adds it to the group list in the sidebar which pushes all the files down by 1 step, and then there's a strange "third" click which focuses the next file up in the list (which is now in the same position as the cursor).
JLikeF

Postby luislavena on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:56 pm

JLikeF wrote:I have this too, added to userecho before I saw it here http://sublimetext.userecho.com/feedbac ... e-in-list/

Basically double-click opens the file, adds it to the group list in the sidebar which pushes all the files down by 1 step, and then there's a strange "third" click which focuses the next file up in the list (which is now in the same position as the cursor).

I can reproduce the same problem. Windows 7 x64, Sublime Text 2 build 2042 (x64)

Steps to reproduce:

• No file is open
  • Single click a file in the sidebar, it previews in the main area
  • Double click the file, it opens, but tab is not focused
  • Double click another file, it opens, but the focus is not on the new file
  • Single click on the file in the sidebar bring focus to the newer file
luislavena

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion