jps wrote:I've been working on menus for this build, you can see this in a few areas:
- Right click on a directory in the side bar, and you can create a new file at that location
- Right click some files in the side bar, and you can delete them (files in folders only, not open files)
Awesome release Jon, as always.
I found a small bug in relation to refresh not picking up file renames on OSX.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a folder to project
- Add a file "ABC.txt" to the project (using any means to create the file), and the sidebar will display the file
- Either using Reveal in Finder or command line, rename the file from "ABC.txt" to "abc.txt"
- Sidebar still displays "ABC.txt". Even forced refresh do not pick the changes
I have enabled case sensibility on my filesystem, so doing ls display the filename properly.
Could be that Python do not make distinction about this? Is quite common that OSX can work on both case sensitive or not FS, but some libraries or languages determine that at compilation time, not runtime.