Sublime Forum

[Ctrl+-] VI shortcut overlapping issue

(Ctrl+-) VI shortcut lets you to jump to the last position of the cursor however this get’s overwritten by the internal Sublime shortcut and minimizes the text size instead.
I couldn’t find this key-combination in the default sublime keymap settings to overwrite or delete it.

Could you please give me a hand on this issue?

Cheers

0 Likes

{ "keys": "ctrl++"], "command": "increase_font_size" }, { "keys": "ctrl+="], "command": "increase_font_size" }, { "keys": "ctrl+keypad_plus"], "command": "increase_font_size" }, { "keys": "ctrl+-"], "command": "decrease_font_size" }, { "keys": "ctrl+keypad_minus"], "command": "decrease_font_size" },

0 Likes

[quote=“FichteFoll”] { "keys": "ctrl++"], "command": "increase_font_size" }, { "keys": "ctrl+="], "command": "increase_font_size" }, { "keys": "ctrl+keypad_plus"], "command": "increase_font_size" }, { "keys": "ctrl+-"], "command": "decrease_font_size" }, { "keys": "ctrl+keypad_minus"], "command": "decrease_font_size" },[/quote]

Cheers man. that was a massive fail on doing a simple search. I have accidentally had the Case sensitive and Whole word ON in the search settings.

However, I want to make sure how to unbind the key. From my search there isn’t any official documentation on doing this and people suggested similar solutions such as below to unbind keyboard shortcuts.

{ "keys": "ctrl+-"]},
{ "keys": "ctrl+keypad_minus"]}

I have added these two line into Default sublime keymap - USER and saved however, the key combination is still insisting to minimize the font size rather than doing the VI shortcut or at least doing nothing.

Thanks

0 Likes

Just bind it to any undefined command, for example “noop” (which is most commonly used I think).

0 Likes