Greetings! I'm an engineering student (about to graduate, yikes), and I've used ST exclusively for a bit over a year now. In that time, I've used it heavily for LaTeX, Python, C, Java, Assembly and HTML, and lightly with a couple of other languages. As soon as I'm no longer a poor student, I would love to buy it (sorry!). But in the mean time I have a minor suggestion or two and a couple of questions, which I shall enumerate forthrightly.
* I adore goto anything, but it seems to be a little stupid when I move or delete a file. I've recently written a large number of very minor snippets, and decided to move them from the LaTeX package directory to the User package directory. However, ST2dev doesn't seem to realize that the files are no longer in the same place: whenever I use goto anything one of these snippets is invariable the first item matched, and it's opened empty and unsaved. I would expect ST to be smart enough to realize that an empty+unsaved file should be pruned from the goto anything search path? Also (although it works great!), it would be nice to have some additional customization for goto anything, such as the ability to set the goto file search path and [regex] filename indexing.
* I've never really been able to understand the behavior of the [ctrl]+[tab] tab switch mechanism; it seems to record the active tab order in some sort of stack? I would really
like to be able to use spatial tab switching instead of temporal, as it takes me way too much brainpower to remember what views in what order I've had open.
* Are there key bindings set by default for Find All / Replace All, and, if not, how can I set them? Also, how can I set key bindings to toggle e.g., regex matching?
* I use snippets to insert accents in LaTeX using an American keyboard: e' -> é, u^ -> û, c -> ç, etc. Is there a better/recommended way of doing this? Is there some way to put multiple snippets in the same file?
* I use ST on several computers, and syncing snippets and plugins is a pain. Is there some way I can change the package directory to, say, somewhere inside my Dropbox so that several STs can use the same directory?
EDIT: Ooh, I forgot one. Is there some way I can set the line indent?