Sublime Forum

Any ETA on ST2 missing API?

Especially the QuickPanel API?

The dev build update frequency was slowing down recently, any idea of the expecting release date of the final ST2 version ?
Don’t get me wrong on my question, the development of ST2 was blazing fast and I understand that sometimes priority must be shifted to another task (or that people need vacation :smiley: ), but I switched to ST2 some times ago and I’m a little bit worried that this great editor never see a final release.
Changing your main editor is a time consuming and not very interesting task.

0 Likes

:mrgreen: just what I wanted to hear :smile: the last part of the puzzle for me.

0 Likes

Nice to know that Jon still work on ST2, he was very quiet these last weeks and I was worried that he put this project aside.

[quote=“sublimator”]I wouldn’t worry about S2 not getting to final. Your feeling of investment would pale in comparison to Jon’s. Sublime 2 is a continuation of years of work I doubt he’s going to just walk away from.
He may be working on a big feature or he may just be having a well deserved break.[/quote]

It’s a little bit frustrating that ST2 is so close to be complete (IMHO) but appear to be stopped.
And Jon certainly could work on another project or take a break, but a word from him saying that the development halt for some times will be welcome.

Thanks for your answer.

0 Likes

If you could “pass along” a request, I’d love to have a nicely configurable drop-down menu as well. Thanks :smile:

0 Likes