This should be it for new features before the next regular build is out, so I'm keen to know of any issues with this build (or any outstanding regressions from recent dev builds).
Changes to the theming system that will effect existing themes:
- No controls have a 'background_color' property any more, instead they use the normal system of layers. This will require changes (e.g., replacing background_color with layer0.tint, and setting layer0.opacity to 1).
- panel_control is no longer used for overlays, instead they now have a dedicated overlay_panel class, which will need to be in the theme. Border issues with overlay controls have also been resolved.
- There are additional rules for 10.7 style overlay scroll bars, which will need to be integrated into existing themes (namely the use of the 'dark' attribute).
- sidebar_tree, quick_panel and auto_complete now have a dark_content property, which should be set based on the color of their contents. This will control if light or dark overlay scroll bars are used.
New things to theme, which won't break existing themes:
- sidebar_container is themeable, which can be used to add a border to the side bar
- minimap_control is themeable, which allows the color of the viewport rectangle to be changed
- Themes can override widget settings in a clean manner, by providing a file named 'Widget - Foo.sublime-settings' for a theme named Foo.