Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2133

Cut/paste error probably, but v2133 Release Date is 18 Oct 2011?

0 Likes

Is there a setting to show the fold buttons permanently instead of mouseover? I looked through file settings and global settings but didnā€™t see anythingā€¦

Thanks!

0 Likes

Well I upgraded to the latest release and I just receive this error and on Clicking OK it closes the App. Iā€™ve tried doing a clean install and get the same. Iā€™m running Win7 x64 and I downloaded the x64 version.

0 Likes

It is indeed a bit tricky to find out where to hover the mouse. :smile:

0 Likes

Thanks for fixing reindent! Oddly, it works fine in my Ruby code, where I actually care, but it wonā€™t reindent a sublime-keymap:

{ "keys": "ctrl+shift+."], "command": "erb" },
{ "keys": "ctrl+'"], "command": "toggle_quotes"},
{ "keys": "super+alt+b"], "command": "blame" },
{ "keys": "super+shift+o"], "command": "prompt_open_folder"},
{ "keys": "ctrl+d"], "command": "diff_views_mark" },
{ "keys": "ctrl+shift+d"], "command": "diff_views_execute" },
{ "keys": "ctrl+alt+super+"], "command": "reindent" },
{ "keys": "super+="], "command": "alignment" }
]
0 Likes

Problem Solved :smiley: Appears it was down to a pending Windows update that was the cause.

0 Likes

+1

[quote=ā€œiamntzā€]Thanks for the update!

Could you also make the gutter smaller?
There is this awkward space after arrows: screencast.com/t/Wl2jUKZ5d6

Also, how can i disable the arrow hiding? I kinda like it to see them :smile:[/quote]

0 Likes

The arrows didnā€™t show in the previous build where they were displayed permanently either so I donā€™t think itā€™s a mouse positioning problem.

[quote=ā€œtux.ā€]

It is indeed a bit tricky to find out where to hover the mouse. :smile:[/quote]

0 Likes

This problem is back again: sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/5 ā€¦ languages/

0 Likes

I canā€™t see the fold buttons either with 2133 on OS X. Any Mac people seeing them?

0 Likes

I couldnā€™t see them last build but I can see them this build when I mouse over.

0 Likes

[quote=ā€œRichā€]Well I upgraded to the latest release and I just receive this error and on Clicking OK it closes the App. Iā€™ve tried doing a clean install and get the same. Iā€™m running Win7 x64 and I downloaded the x64 version.

http://i.imgur.com/QGJAg.png[/quote]

Rich, that error with the SFTP package was an issue with Windows locking a file. I do have a question though, did you use Package Control to install the package, or did you manually place it in the Installed Packages folder?

0 Likes

[quote=ā€œadzenithā€]
I couldnā€™t see them last build but I can see them this build when I mouse over.[/quote]

Iā€™ve got 2133 and still canā€™t see them. Do you see them on the Mac?

0 Likes

Are you using the Soda theme? It will need to be updated for them to show.

0 Likes

Ah that was the problem - updating the Soda theme with ā€˜git pullā€™ worked! :smiley:

[quote=ā€œjpsā€]

Are you using the Soda theme? It will need to be updated for them to show.[/quote]

0 Likes

Iā€™ve got a weird problem with ST2 beta on OS X 10.7.2

Basically if i open up MissionControl from dock, mouse, etc, and then from MissionControl click ST2, I get a weird special character inserted.

Sometimes it takes two attempts to get it started, but iā€™ve asked several guys I work with and they could all replicate it with 2133 build.

0 Likes

Interesting issue. I get that too.

0 Likes

It is possible to let the arrows at least on collapsed blocks?

0 Likes

Another odd issue Iā€™m experiencing.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2
Build 2133

If I resize the Sublime Text 2 editor window wider and narrower using the right hand edge, one of the following situations can occur:

• If the mini-map is hidden, the cursor goes into mouse down lock and forms a text selection, that tracks the cursor even though the cursor is up. Clicking the mouse will release the selection and returns to normal editing.

• If the mini-map is visible, and the issue triggers, text canā€™t be typed at the cursor until Escape is pressed or the cursor is clicked inside the edit area.

The issue doesnā€™t always trigger, but it does occur about 50% of the time when doing the resize.

Is this a Lion issue or something with Sublime Text?

0 Likes

[quote=ā€œjpsā€]

Are you using the Soda theme? It will need to be updated for them to show.[/quote]

No, Iā€™m using a modified version of the Twilight theme. But simply updating the Soda theme from github made them magically appear, thanks for the hint. Much better now!

0 Likes