Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2134

Anyone else getting doubled results in the find in files results list?

It’s listing every found file twice for me.

0 Likes

I think CTRL+0 should bring focus to the sidebar.

0 Likes

I had several crashes with this build when i tried to open files with ctrl+p (enter) shortcut :frowning:
Win7 - version 64bit.

0 Likes

Can we get an option to always show the fold buttons? My brain works better that way… :smiley:

0 Likes

+1

0 Likes

Its about time! WOOT!

Thank you

0 Likes

You probably have the “reverse direction” option selected in the find panel.

0 Likes

[quote=“buymeasoda”]Anyone else getting doubled results in the find in files results list?

It’s listing every found file twice for me.[/quote]

This appears to be because it’s searching project folders as well as open files, and if a file is open and also in a project folder it’s searched twice.

0 Likes

[quote] sleet wrote:
I had several crashes with this build when i tried to open files with ctrl+p (enter) shortcut :frowning:
Win7 - version 64bit.[/quote]

me too, switched back to 2133

Crashed when using quick panel, not only for opnening files.

0 Likes

Currently, the default search is in ‘Open files and folders’. What exactly does that mean? Am I searching the whole project or only the open files? How can I change this to the whole project (which I think should be the default)?

0 Likes

“open folders” are the folders that exist in your project.

0 Likes

I encountered minor problem regarding ‘cmd + p’ when you click on one of the results. (OSX 10.6.8)

The original post is HERE.

Thanks.

0 Likes

[quote=“buymeasoda”]Anyone else getting doubled results in the find in files results list?

It’s listing every found file twice for me.[/quote]

I encountered it too…

0 Likes

[size=85]*Everytime I modify, delete add a folder / file in the terminal or in Sublime itself, I have to manually refresh the sidebar (Project -> Refresh Folders) to see the changes.

I have a samba share in my sidebar and am running Windows XP*[/size]

edit: It got fixed after a restart of Sublime

Another thing: is it possible to get an option for single click expand on a folder?
I don’t really use the keyboard navigation and I just got used to the option to just click on the folder name.

And right clicking on a folder in the sidebar and selecting “Find in Folder”, doesn’t put the clicked folder in the where field.

0 Likes

UNC paths do not work for me in the where field in the find panel. Anyone else also see this issue? Win8 x64 2134. Thanks!

0 Likes

I’m loving the enhancements on this build! However, Groups are not showing up for me… The behaviour used to be that when I had the 2-column layout enabled and opened more than one file, Groups would show and I could arrange which open file was kept in which group… Now they don’t even show… Am I missing something? Did I mess up something? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: running MacOS X 10.7.2
SOLUTION: View / Sidebar / Show Open Files :wink:

0 Likes

BUG: highlighting a folder in the sidebar and using the context menu to “Find in Folder…” defaults the “Where:” field to “Open files and folders” rather than preselecting with the selected folder. You currently have to click the “…” button and add the folder again manually.

FEAUTURE REQUEST: How about getting that “Find and Replace in Folder…” functionality added while your working on this so we can do global search/replace actions on multiple files :smile:

Cheers!

0 Likes

It seems like “Find in Files” doesn’t work when the “where” field contains a UNC path on Windows.

I just tried searching for some text I knew was in a file located in “\host\share\dir\foo.txt”, and the search found nothing when I set the “where” field to “\host\share\dir”. If I mounted the share as Q:, and then used “Q:\dir” in the “where” field, it worked fine…?

0 Likes

Nobody agrees?

0 Likes

[quote=“tgkeul”]

[quote] sleet wrote:
Win7 - version 64bit.[/quote]

me too, switched back to 2133

Crashed when using quick panel, not only for opnening files.[/quote]

Also getting the same crash issues, had to revert back to 2133

0 Likes