Sublime Forum

How to add terms to a syntax?

Hi, someone can write here an example to ADD terms for a syntax???

i tryed to find the location of default syntax terms with no luck

I want to add this for example in the Batch file setting

(command color)
Takeown = green

Thankyou…

well i found the file: Batch File.sublime-package

But when i try to save the file, and restart the program, i get a error… from loading py packages :S something strange…

In wich format i need to save the file for not get any errors later?

0 Likes

No one is gonna give me support for this???

Programmers of Sublime text, the batch file syntax is too bad, i can do a better version if someone of you tell me how to add terms (well, like i said…i only need to know the right format to save the changes in the file), and so i can add terms and better enclosures for loops, and more.

well…

0 Likes

Hi,
what do you want exactly ? Enhance the syntax highlighting by adding terms like missing keywords ?

0 Likes

[quote=“loremipsum”]Hi,
what do you want exactly ? Enhance the syntax highlighting by adding terms like missing keywords ?[/quote]

(Sorry for my english)

hi, that’s exactly that i want (I want to start editing/adding by adding terms)

I tryed to open the file with sublime editor, add the terms, and save the file, i don’t know is this is the right thing cause when i save it… i try to execute again the sublime editor and gives me a error box :/, then i replace the edited file by the original file and no problems…

thanks for your help

0 Likes

You’ll find some useful informations about language grammar concepts here. But the format has changed since Sublime Text 1, and you’ll find what you need about the syntax of tmLanguage files here.

0 Likes