Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Dev Build 2146

Re: Dev Build 2146

Postby jbrooksuk on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:43 am

jps wrote:* Bold and italic fontStyle settings in .tmTheme files are supported for monospace font faces. There's currently no way to disable this, apart from editing the .tmTheme file to remove the fontStyle entries.

I love you <3

Best way to end a Jamaica trip? Find out that Sublime has fontStyles :D
jbrooksuk

Postby nova77 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:20 am

nova77 wrote:
jps wrote:Dev Build 2146 is out now:
* Bold and italic fontStyle settings in .tmTheme files are supported for monospace font faces. There's currently no way to disable this, apart from editing the .tmTheme file to remove the fontStyle entries.

For some reasons it does not work with the monaco font which is monospace.

I just realised it does not work because Monaco does not have italics or bold in it!
nova77

Postby riven on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:34 pm

nova77 wrote:
nova77 wrote:
jps wrote:Dev Build 2146 is out now:
* Bold and italic fontStyle settings in .tmTheme files are supported for monospace font faces. There's currently no way to disable this, apart from editing the .tmTheme file to remove the fontStyle entries.

For some reasons it does not work with the monaco font which is monospace.

I just realised it does not work because Monaco does not have italics or bold in it!

FWIW, I use Monaco on Windows, and both bold and italics work just fine.
riven

Postby attanze on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:04 am

Please add support for Bold and Italic fonts in ".tmLanguage" files. I badly need to use this for editing .md (MarkDown) files. I can't get the BOLD and Italic sections of text to be displayed with bold and italic fonts. Or maybe I'm missing something?
attanze

Previous

Return to General Discussion