So my issues so far:
- * Is there anyway to make it not show file contents on selection (when navigating with the keyboard)? Or a way to exclude filetypes from the "peek" view?
- * Are there any hooks into file managing when navigating with the keyboard? For instance, I'm arrowing through a folder structure and see that I want to rename a file. I have to leave the keyboard and right click to rename. I think TextMate 2 does this well: Enter to rename. CMD+Down Arrow to open. CMD+Delete to move to the trash.
2. Code Folding
- * I find the code folding "ok". It works well enough that I can get by, but ideally I think this is another feature TextMate has nailed.
- * I wish there was one toggle key for open/close when you're even near a toggle point.
- * I'd like the folded block to shrink all the way upon itself. Right now it leaves the closing tag on it's own line, but it'd be great if it compressed it all to one line.
Example from TextMate:
- * Overall this is perfect, but I'd love to be able to control how much indention there is on a hanging line, and also make sure that tags are automatically wrapped (if they'd be split in between opening/closing). This is something I think Coda does perfectly.
Example from Coda:
So, basically, nothing major... just some niggles here and there. Overall, I love Sublime Text 2. I think you, jps, have done a fantastic job on this editor. It has everything I could need with, sometimes, too much extensibility. Hah!
And, if these are things that are widely known... I apologize. I tried searching, but just didn't come up with much.
Thanks for any/all help, & thoughts!