Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Dev Build 2157

Re: Dev Build 2157

Postby jps on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:23 pm

With regards to the new version alert, I have no idea what's going on there - I'm pretty sure I'm seeing the correct version number in the updates.

ryanlecompte: Do you have SublimeCodeIntel installed?
jps
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3062
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:33 pm

Re: Dev Build 2157

Postby ryanlecompte on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:25 pm

jps wrote:ryanlecompte: Do you have SublimeCodeIntel installed?


I actually used to have it installed, but then removed it via the package control. Do you think that could be causing an issue? Do I need to remove any remaining files?
ryanlecompte
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Re: Dev Build 2157

Postby ryanlecompte on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:27 pm

ryanlecompte wrote:
jps wrote:ryanlecompte: Do you have SublimeCodeIntel installed?


I actually used to have it installed, but then removed it via the package control. Do you think that could be causing an issue? Do I need to remove any remaining files?


Ah, I also have SublimeLinter installed, with automatic lint checking enabled!
ryanlecompte
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Re: Dev Build 2157

Postby ryanlecompte on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:32 pm

ryanlecompte wrote:
ryanlecompte wrote:
jps wrote:ryanlecompte: Do you have SublimeCodeIntel installed?


I actually used to have it installed, but then removed it via the package control. Do you think that could be causing an issue? Do I need to remove any remaining files?


Ah, I also have SublimeLinter installed, with automatic lint checking enabled!


It's definitely a bug with SublimeLinter. I temporarily disabled it and the crashing goes away.
ryanlecompte
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Re: Dev Build 2157

Postby aparajita on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:16 pm

ryanlecompte: Please report this at https://github.com/Kronuz/SublimeLinter. Be sure to include your complete configuration info (system, ruby/rvm, etc.) and paste a sample crashing file at gist.github.com.
aparajita
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Re: Dev Build 2157

Postby aparajita on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:18 pm

jps wrote:Dev Build 2157 is out, with a few tweaks


Awesome, keep up the great work!

Any chance we can get an API method to get the path to the project file? It's ridiculously hard to do at the moment.
aparajita
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Re: Dev Build 2157

Postby ryanlecompte on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:07 pm

aparajita wrote:ryanlecompte: Please report this at https://github.com/Kronuz/SublimeLinter. Be sure to include your complete configuration info (system, ruby/rvm, etc.) and paste a sample crashing file at gist.github.com.


Done!
ryanlecompte
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Re: Dev Build 2157

Postby jps on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Also, keep it mind that it may well end up being a being an issue in Sublime Text itself.
jps
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3062
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:33 pm

Re: Dev Build 2157

Postby jbrooksuk on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:17 am

Under Windows 7 64bit I get this problem with tabs...

Image

I've tried vanilla resetting too.
jbrooksuk
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 am
Location: England

Re: Dev Build 2157

Postby stiang on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:38 am

jps wrote:With regards to the new version alert, I have no idea what's going on there - I'm pretty sure I'm seeing the correct version number in the updates.

This happens only when ST2 itself checks and finds a new version, not if I choose Check for Updates in the menu.

I don’t know if you use different update frameworks on the different platforms, but are you sure there isn’t a template for OS X somewhere that says "$CURRENT_VERSION has been downloaded and is ready to use!" instead of "$NEW_VERSION has been downloaded and is ready to use!"? :)

Screen Shot 2012-01-06 at 12.19.06.png
Should be 2159
Screen Shot 2012-01-06 at 12.19.06.png (52.3 KiB) Viewed 826 times

(I have a feeling I have uploaded a similar image before, but I couldn’t find it - apologies if I am repeating myself.)
stiang
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:34 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pamamolf and 24 guests