Sublime Forum

Beta Build 2165 not included in Dev build?

Currently using the dev builds to get all the latest updates, but the new Beta 2165 isn’t being detected as an update.

If I download the Beta, will I also stop getting updates for the Dev build?

Thanks for the amazing work!

0 Likes

2165 is the same as 2164. Jon just makes sure there are no pressing bugs to fix before he releases the next beta. ST2 is developed in tracks; there’s the beta track and the dev track. If you want to keep to most up to date, just stay on the dev track.

2139 --------------------------> 2165 \ 2140-- ...] --2163---2164 /

0 Likes

Update channels question

This does not seem to be entirely the case. I was running 2164, but switching to 2165 lead to some breakage with my private UI theme customizations.

0 Likes

I would agree with you. I have 2164, and still enjoy the highlight_modified_tab feature, while many people have complained about it not working in 2165, including a co-worker of mine.

0 Likes

Alright, so I’m not crazy :wink:

I manually downloaded Beta Build 2165 now. Will see once a dev build comes out if I get a prompt to update!

0 Likes

[quote=“tphalp”]

I would agree with you. I have 2164, and still enjoy the highlight_modified_tab feature, while many people have complained about it not working in 2165, including a co-worker of mine.[/quote]

Are you using the soda theme? Because the default theme does not support highlight_modified_tab at the moment. Since the UI change, this has not been implemented into the default theme.

0 Likes

2164 and 2165 are indeed identical, apart from the update check channel

0 Likes