Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2180

Dev Build 2180 is out now, superseding 2179. As usual, please let me know of any outstanding auto indent issues.

0 Likes

That’s great.
One thing though. On Mac focus automatically goes back to terminal after closing the blocking file. Is that something that ST2 does or it’s up to system? Would be nice to have same behavior on Windows.

0 Likes

What behavior is --wait supposed to provide on Windows? From a cmd prompt, running ““C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 2\sublime_text.exe” --wait <path_to_file>” still returns immediately. Also, how does --wait compare to --multiinstance?

0 Likes

Either

sublime_text.exe --wait <path_to_file>

or

sublime_text.exe <path_to_file> --wait

waits with return until file is closed here. ST2 was open when testing. Haven’t tried with it closed. Windows 7.

–multiinstance opens new sublime process (and window). --wait opens file in existing instance.

0 Likes

If using --wait from cmd.exe, it won’t appear to work, as cmd.exe won’t wait for sublime_text.exe to exit, due to it being a windowed process. You can see it in action using start /wait:

start /wait sublime_text.exe --wait foo.txt

If you’re running via the cygwin shell, or via another program, this won’t be an issue - this should be the typical usage scenario.

0 Likes

since 2178 creating a folder or file on the mac version no longer automatically refreshing the folder list. You must use proejcts > refresh folders to show your newly created files and folders.

Cheers

0 Likes

I’ve posted two issues with this build here: https://forum.sublimetext.com/t/goto-function-stopped-working/4509/1

Downgrading now :smile:

0 Likes

I’m having problems with sublime running 100% CPU on one core. It happens after some usage but I couldn’t find steps to reproduce yet.
It started happening in recent builds I think.

0 Likes

1st time I have had a issue with Sublime, installed new 2180 when it launches it crashes with “Unable to run package setup” if I downgrade 100% fine.

0 Likes

“Unable to run package setup” errors can be fixed via sublimetext.com/docs/2/revert.html

0 Likes