Sublime Forum

20090909 Beta

20090909 is mostly just a few tweaks that have been sitting in my queue.

In terms of new features, swapLines has been improved to handle multiple selections, multi-line selections, and to preserve the selection when adjusting lines. Distraction free mode now gets less confused when drawCentered is already turned on. Finally, there’s a new view option available, ‘indentSubsequentLines’, which can be set to true to adjust how word wrapping happens for indented lines.

Also, due to a few issues that have cropped up with package installation, “–install” is ignored on the command line, instead packages are detected purely based on file extension.

0 Likes

after all it would be a waste if you didn’t use this date for a beta :wink:

0 Likes

Nice :smile:
Good job on the swap lines with multi-lines and multi-selections.

and yes the “–install” option was a pain when you would right click a file > open with > sublime “always open this file with this program [checked]” it would try to install package lol.

I also think sublime should have a way to integrate with files so is the default editor. At Least to all files that it can handle out of the box. I know we can do this manually but if the best editor in the world can’t integrate to be default editor for files, I don’t know but that to me doesn’t seem right :stuck_out_tongue:

and the “open with sublime text” in the right click for all files doesn’t cut it, is great to have it but I would rather not click.
Is not an issue for me cuz i use totalcmd but a lot others don’t.

Keep up the good work Jon and I’m glad your back to sublimetext world :smiley:

0 Likes