Sublime Forum

Documentation / Editing for Color Scheme?

Is there any documentation for the Color Schemes? I am currently using Sunburst, but would like to modify the “selection” color. I am not sure if this value is being inherited from some other place or not. I also have Soda Light installed if that makes a difference. Also, there are a number of colors that have 8 octets instead of 6. Are the last two alpha?

thanks in advance,
Danny

0 Likes

I’ll write it.

0 Likes

Good question. I know Textmate supports Opacity, does ST2?

0 Likes

yes, ST has support for opacity.

0 Likes

[quote=“riskiii”]Is there any documentation for the Color Schemes? I am currently using Sunburst, but would like to modify the “selection” color. I am not sure if this value is being inherited from some other place or not. I also have Soda Light installed if that makes a difference. Also, there are a number of colors that have 8 octets instead of 6. Are the last two alpha?

thanks in advance,
Danny[/quote]

I realize writing documentation is time consuming. In the mean time, can anyone point me in the right direction to change the highlight color for the current selection in php/html/css files?

thanks in advance,
Danny

0 Likes

Isn’t just the selection node in your theme file.

e.g.

<dict> <key>settings</key> <dict> ... <key>selection</key> <string>#FFFFB3</string> </dict> </dict>

0 Likes

[quote=“skube”]Isn’t just the selection node in your theme file.

e.g.

<dict> <key>settings</key> <dict> ... <key>selection</key> <string>#FFFFB3</string> </dict> </dict>[/quote]

That was exactly it. Thank you. Now I am going to tackle the curser.

0 Likes

In your default file settings there is:

// Valid values are "smooth", "phase", "blink", "wide" and "solid". "caret_style": "smooth",
and in your theme there is:

<key>caret</key> <string>#A7A7A7</string>

0 Likes