Sublime Forum

How To Duplicate a File to Another Dir

Okay I want to have two directory for my files… Like this: have a shortcut key to save a file and duplicate it to another directory too.
Why I want this is because when edit my php files in my usb flash drive and I want see how it looks like. it would duplicate(and replace existing one) the file to the Xampp directory so I can preview it in my browser so I would not have to every time goto explorer and duplicate it from there. And I don’t want this to happen every file I save some file like some of the plugins do when I searched for it.[hopefully u get what I mean :neutral_face: ]

So do you have any idea how to do plugin or some kind of settings edit to do this(or something similar at least)?

0 Likes

[quote=“thePenahi”]Okay I want to have two directory for my files… Like this: have a shortcut key to save a file and duplicate it to another directory too.
Why I want this is because when edit my php files in my usb flash drive and I want see how it looks like. it would duplicate(and replace existing one) the file to the Xampp directory so I can preview it in my browser so I would not have to every time goto explorer and duplicate it from there. And I don’t want this to happen every file I save some file like some of the plugins do when I searched for it.[hopefully u get what I mean :neutral_face: ]

So do you have any idea how to do plugin or some kind of settings edit to do this(or something similar at least)?[/quote]

Use symbolic link (soft link).

0 Likes