Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Postby cevgar on Sat May 08, 2010 12:39 am

The simple question (or perhaps stupid question) I have is unfortunately only tangentially related to the Sublime project. The minimap is awesome, and basically I'm wondering if anyone knows of any web browsers that have a feature or plugin comparable to minimap? I could have sworn I've seen some in the past, but now that I've realized how awesome the feature is and I'm actually looking for it I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
cevgar

Postby Esseb on Wed May 12, 2010 8:39 pm

There's User File Preferences and User Key Bindings. Is there a reason there's no User Preferences equivalent of General Preferences? Are changes I do to this file preserved when upgrading?
Esseb

Postby Anomareh on Sun May 16, 2010 7:57 am

@cevgar I've never seen or heard of anything like that. If you happen to find it, please share it. I'd be curious to check it out.

@Esseb I just think it was never added when the general preferences were. Changes aren't preserved in there afaik. I've had them get overwritten in the past though it hasn't happened in the past few updates. I think someone requested it in the suggestions forums, not sure if it was added to the todo list or not though.

Does anyone know how to change the colors of text in quick panels? I want to make the directories a lighter color in the quick project open panel. I looked around a bit in Default.sublime-theme but couldn't find anything.
Anomareh

Postby s2k on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 am

Hi,
Anomareh wrote:Does anyone know how to change the colors of text in quick panels? I want to make the directories a lighter color in the quick project open panel. I looked around a bit in Default.sublime-theme but couldn't find anything.

Did you get any info about that?
I'd like to do that as well (Lightening up [parts of] the project view).

Cheers
s2k

Previous

Return to General Discussion