Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Cleaning up project history

Cleaning up project history

Postby erinata on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Any way to clean up project history?

I mean I have quite a number of project history which is not existing (renamed or delete) anymore. Any way to clean them up except to clean them manually?
erinata

Re: Cleaning up project history

Postby atomi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Did you try:

Project > Recent Projects > clear items

I believe you can also edit specific items out in ../Data/Settings/Session.sublime-session
atomi

Postby erinata on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:50 am

Clear items will clear all the project history ........which is not what I need. I would like to clear the history where projects doesn't exist anymore.

So it seems that the only way is to edit the sublime session file manually.
erinata

Postby sme on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:46 pm

I vote for something like this too. I am getting very weird behaviors when I create new projects. Like, I expect the Map to Remote capability to come up and when I open a brand new project for the first time, it is already mapped to remote -- but the wrong server. I can't figure out how to prevent that or where it is coming from.
sme

Postby GrantSP on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:18 pm

The whole separation of history items into project files and a general history is too obtuse.

There must be a simpler way to clear searched for items from the dialog than having to open and edit your project's session file.

Having separate histories for projects is a good idea, making it cumbersome to clear them is not.
GrantSP

Return to General Discussion