Sublime Forum

Cleaning up project history

Any way to clean up project history?

I mean I have quite a number of project history which is not existing (renamed or delete) anymore. Any way to clean them up except to clean them manually?

0 Likes

Did you try:

Project > Recent Projects > clear items

I believe you can also edit specific items out in …/Data/Settings/Session.sublime-session

0 Likes

Clear items will clear all the project history …which is not what I need. I would like to clear the history where projects doesn’t exist anymore.

So it seems that the only way is to edit the sublime session file manually.

0 Likes

I vote for something like this too. I am getting very weird behaviors when I create new projects. Like, I expect the Map to Remote capability to come up and when I open a brand new project for the first time, it is already mapped to remote – but the wrong server. I can’t figure out how to prevent that or where it is coming from.

0 Likes

The whole separation of history items into project files and a general history is too obtuse.

There must be a simpler way to clear searched for items from the dialog than having to open and edit your project’s session file.

Having separate histories for projects is a good idea, making it cumbersome to clear them is not.

0 Likes