Sublime Forum

Subversion 1.7?

Hi,
Just tried to use sublime for my projects, but most of them are running at svn 1.7
Anyone heard about either plugin for svn 1.7, or development of it?

(hm, placing a post form doesn’t have option for notification about replies?)

0 Likes

i had tried the first svn plugin svn ,but in subversion 1.7 version ,when you submit the code ,the comment written by chinese turned bad.
then i found a new plugin replace it. “Tortoise” it just user the orignal svn soft cmd, and has the menu wen you right click the folder under controll. And it support git. NO bad encoding problem. Just it , hope you have a try.

0 Likes

[quote=“maur”]Hi,
Just tried to use sublime for my projects, but most of them are running at svn 1.7
Anyone heard about either plugin for svn 1.7, or development of it?

(hm, placing a post form doesn’t have option for notification about replies?)[/quote]

What platform are you running? The SVN package I developed uses 1.7 on Windows, or whatever you have installed for OS X and Linux.

0 Likes

[quote=“yangweijie”]i had tried the first svn plugin svn ,but in subversion 1.7 version ,when you submit the code ,the comment written by chinese turned bad.
then i found a new plugin replace it. “Tortoise” it just user the orignal svn soft cmd, and has the menu wen you right click the folder under controll. And it support git. NO bad encoding problem. Just it , hope you have a try.[/quote]

There was a bug with non-ASCII characters in some of the early versions of the SVN package, however it should be resolved in the latest ones. If you continue to have trouble, please send an email to support@wbond.net.

0 Likes

[edited]

Ah, I got it!

which svn
/opt/local/bin/svn
whereis svn
/usr/bin/svn

/opt/local/bin/svn --version | head -1
svn, wersja 1.7.3 (r1242825)

/usr/bin/svn --version | head -1
svn, version 1.6.17 (r1128011)

svn --version | head -1

So real question is: Why sublime does not respect my $PATH order?

0 Likes

[quote=“maur”][edited]

Ah, I got it!

which svn
/opt/local/bin/svn
whereis svn
/usr/bin/svn

/opt/local/bin/svn --version | head -1

/usr/bin/svn --version | head -1
svn, version 1.6.17 (r1128011)

svn --version | head -1

So real question is: Why sublime does not respect my $PATH order?[/quote]

Most likely your $PATH is defined in your bashrc or bash_profile, and perhaps it is not exporting it for use in other applications? I honestly don’t know all of the details of how Python inside of Sublime interacts with a system or user $PATH. You can, however explicitly set the path to your desired svn binary: wbond.net/sublime_packages/svn/s … inary_path

0 Likes