Sublime Forum

Nightly Build 2196

Nightly Build 2196 is out now.

The exec command is a bit more user friendly when the command to run is unable to be executed, which is fairly frequent on OS X given the way the system handles the PATH. You now get debug output with the directory the command was run from, as well as the PATH that’s in effect.

0 Likes

thanks very much for the ‘Reloading a file maintains the selection’ feature !! I had asked for that earlier !

0 Likes

Awesome! Thanks a bunch!

0 Likes

Great updates!
Sometimes, it’s the little things (edit: most of the time actually :smile: ).

0 Likes

Also scrolling position and bookmarks. Thanks!

0 Likes

Hey Jon, thanks for the update. Doesn’t look like you made changes to directory scanning, but I thought I’d let you know I’m still seeing the inode-skipping issue from before, in case you expected different. Back to 2181 for me. :smile:

0 Likes

Seems that is a problem with the html tag generation:

will generate <

:open_mouth:

0 Likes

[quote=“dusenyao”]Seems that is a problem with the html tag generation:

will generate <

:open_mouth:[/quote]

This is not a ST2 bug… this is an issue with zencoding. This has already been reported on numerous occasions. Zencoding will expand head to .

0 Likes

double click on single whitespace is still selecting unrelated chars.
Think of a double click in “some.split(’ ')”

There is also other problematic thing:
At the beginning of a line if you click col0 at “half to the left of the col”, it will select too chars from the previous line which is bad.
At the beginning of a line if you click col0 at “half to the right of the col” it will select whitespaces from the current line which is good.

0 Likes

[quote=“C0D312”]

[quote=“dusenyao”]Seems that is a problem with the html tag generation:

will generate <

:open_mouth:[/quote]

This is not a ST2 bug… this is an issue with zencoding. This has already been reported on numerous occasions. Zencoding will expand head to .[/quote]

:confused: Just to report that I don’t actually have zencoding installed. But anyhow, I have basically removed everything and installed from Official Version again and updated to the nightly. And I am not able to reproduce this problem again.

0 Likes

I’ve a question…

I cant’ see the API for “detect reload”

In this build you introduced “keep selections for reloaded files”

The question is. Will you continue to develop things that can be done by plugins without providing APIs?

IF that is true, then I can start filling features requests for things that I can do my self via plugins.

I don’t see the logic, into building an extensible application, when you are implementing the features yourself.

Can you please explain?, as a contributor and registered user I think you can give me an answer.

Regards,

0 Likes