Sublime Forum

Zen Coding bug, maybe!

Hello first post here.
i am experimenting weird behavior while trying zen coding. i am writing this and hitting tab but doesn’t work.-> div#idName>li#listem{asdasd}*5
-same thing works in dreamveawer div#idName>li#listem{asdasd}*5
-this works in sublime div#idName

Has SublimeText2 support Zen coding or it is something else, what autocompletes.

thanks.

0 Likes

Works for me on Windows. Are you sure you’ve set the scope to HTML? Also, you could try entering via Koan (CTRL+ALT+Enter) and experimenting.

0 Likes

The code you’re trying to expand works just fine here.

Off the top of my head: Make sure you’ve installed ZenCoding and restarted Sublime. MAke sure you’re writing ZenCode in an HTML file/scope. (I.e., make sure it says HTML in the bottom right corner of the window or hit Ctrl+Alt+Shift+P and look in the statusbar for the scope “text.html”).

There may be other things that are going wrong; in particular, another plugin may be eating your TAB. If the above doesn’t work, I would back up my ST2 config and do a revert [1], install ZenCoding, restart, test it, and go from there.

[1] sublimetext.com/docs/2/revert.html

0 Likes

sorry for late answer. this is second time i came here and there is no notification so.

This is works -> div#idName
This is not cause a bit complex -> div#idName>li#listem{asdasd}*5

i though zencoding is supported by build i red it somewhere, is it not supported ?

0 Likes

Everything I said in my previous respond still stands. I can’t think of anything else to say that might help you if you don’t provide more information. Do you have ZenCoding installed (it’s a separate plugin and NOT part of the default Sublime installation)? Have you tried reverting Sublime in case another plugin is interfering? And so on…

0 Likes

I got the answer! So it is not supported by build, thanks.

0 Likes