Sublime Forum

ST2 and Miktex (Bibliography Not Working)

Hello Guys,
I have installed latest Build of Sublime Text 2 and Portable version of MiKTeX. Now I want to set up Sublime Text 2 so that I can compile LATEX (.tex) documents to create PDF’s. I read the info from LaTeX Plugin for Sublime Text 2 -> https://github.com/SublimeText/LaTeXTools

Finally, you must check the file LaTeX.sublime-build in the directory in which you unzipped the LaTeXTools plugin to make sure that the configuration reflects your preferred TeX distribution. Open the file and scroll down to the section beginning with the keyword "windows". You will see that there are two blocks of settings for the "cmd" and "path" keywords; by default, the MikTeX one is active, and the TeXlive one is commented out. If you use MikTeX, you don't need to change anything: congratulations, you are done!

The LaTeX.sublime-build was missing from my installation. So I have created LaTeX.sublime-build file under

C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 2\Data\Packages\LaTeX

directory With following content

{ "cmd": "pdflatex", "$file"], "path": "D:\\miktex-portable\\miktex\\bin;$PATH", "file_regex": "^(...*?):([0-9]+): ([0-9]*)(^\\.]+)", "selector": "text.tex.latex" }

Now The PDF gets created but bibliography is missing from the resulting PDF.

How can I enable it?

0 Likes