Sublime Forum

Kindari's Xdebug breakpoint issue

Hi All, home someone can help with this hopefully simple issue.

Firstly, Im new to Sublime, Im usually a Netbeans man for my PHP editing but came across Sublime yesterday and Im hooked. Fabulous features and great to use!

The key feature for me to use this every day though is getting Xdebug working within the editor. I installed Kindari’s Xdebug plugin and it seems to be doing the job, but because my source files are on a mapped network drive, breakpoints are never hit because the editor and Xdebug use differnet file locations (Editor uses the local z drive, Xdebug uses web server /var/www). Is there some setting that I can input to map files from my Z:\sources drive to the web servers (and XDebugs return file) of /var/www/sources so that Xdebug knows to translate the file locations to the windows equivalent?

0 Likes

Hi all, for anyone interested I did sort this but did so only by refactoring some of the Python module. Ive never coded in Python, or used Sublime before so its not a beautifullly crafted solution, it could certainly do with being an addition to the settings list rather than the hardcoding that I did, but happy to share how it works if anyone is interested?

0 Likes

Hi,

I have the same problem like you. I have mapped the sources from a VM to a windows network drive. Unfortunately the debugger is not starting because it isn’t able to translate the files paths. Could you please share the changes you made to the code?

Thx

0 Likes