Sublime Forum

[ANN] Sundried colour scheme released

Hello! I’m releasing my first colour scheme for Sublime. I created it because I found most dark schemes out there (including Sublime’s default) to look too “glowing neon”.

I would love it if you’d give it a try.

Project link: github.com/frou/Sundried
Download link: github.com/frou/Sundried/zipball/master
It can also be installed via Sublime Package Control

https://github.com/frou/Sundried/raw/master/screenshot.png

0 Likes

Yeah, I have exactly the same problem with most dark themes - too glowing, glaring. Yours is nice! Although CSS coloring is not good classes, html elements names, attributes, ids - they’re all the same color.

0 Likes

Ah, one person’s “needlessly complicated in the rules” is another’s “hey, I actually used that!” :smile:

chodorowicz - If you or anyone else would like to make a few web-dev-specific additions, do it on GitHub and I’ll merge them in. You can find the scope(s) a word falls under in Sublime by having the cursor in the middle of it and pressing Cmd-Alt-P or Ctrl+Alt+Shift-P.

0 Likes

OP here. After more use, I have evolved the theme in to most likely its final form.

The screenshot and links in the OP have been updated. Again, I would love it if you’d give it a try.

0 Likes

Looks great! Really like… put it on the Package Control, it will be easier to install for alot of people!

0 Likes

It’s on there now :smile:

0 Likes