After around of month use, I've made a short list of things that bug me and put me off...
- undo-redo - sometimes (with deeper undo-redo) it loses focus of events, ie. it does not focus on the place where changes are happening
- mousewheel tilt support - though I don't use this often, sometimes I find it usefull
- saving sometimes is not working - asterisk goes away, but the file is not saved - this does not happen often, maybe few times a day, but it is still annoying. it could be something with our network configuration, but it is unlikely, I'm the only one with this problem and it did not happen with other editors
- indent guides - with divitis plagued CMS development, often I find this to be of visual help
- full tm syntax support
- theme editor
- better macros - something is missing, I did not go much into it, since I do not need this often, but it is not at all on par with eg. EditPlus
- sluggishness with files with very long lines
- multiline selection - it is focusing the bottom of the selection, even when you expand it upwards
Other than that
Sublime is really cool program.