Sublime Forum

Where the hell is Jon?

Almost a month since last nightly & last comment on the blog, more than a month and a half since last dev, over a month since last stable.

So, where the hell is Jon?

( don’t want to be a jerk or anything with „…]the hell…]” part, just found it funny :smiley: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwe-pA6TaZk)

0 Likes

What's the status on development?

My guess is he’s taking a break. Getting ready to launch ST2 I’m sure was a lot of work.

0 Likes

I hope you know that ST2 was officially launched two months ago or so :smile:
(and also had an update!)

0 Likes

Calm before the storm :smile:

0 Likes

I’m working on some cool stuff, although it’ll be some time before it shows up in a release.

0 Likes

Awesome! Any hints as to what it is?

0 Likes

Good to know you are still around! :mrgreen:

Please be (advanced) tooltips or sidebar api! :ugeek:

0 Likes

ST 2.1 or ST 3 ?

0 Likes

It seems unlikely its ST3 already. I bet there are some features coming that didn’t make it in time for release.

0 Likes

Jon is still alive, now i can sleep well again :smile: No really i also was a little bit confused that his last post was nearly one month old. But now i’m excited to see what the next feature is about, don’t worry, take your time.

0 Likes

waitting for you

0 Likes

Nice to see Jon is still alive - by MY GAWD the spammers have invaded the forums. Can we please have a cleanup?

0 Likes

I think its just a fact of life using phpbb.

0 Likes

You still alive?

Any chance we can have a little update of what you’re doing? :wink:

0 Likes

He’s alive and working on api related goodies.

It’s just not something that can be done in the time frames we’re used to from Jon.

That’s all I can say without spoiling the surprise, both for his deliverance and everyone’s receipt.

0 Likes

Please be tooltips and please be modal GUIS. Please oh please.

0 Likes

:mrgreen:

I just discovered more of what code intel can do. Tooltips would transform ST into a beast! :ugeek:

0 Likes

[quote=“castles_made_of_sand”]He’s alive and working on api related goodies.

It’s just not something that can be done in the time frames we’re used to from Jon.

That’s all I can say without spoiling the surprise, both for his deliverance and everyone’s receipt.[/quote]

Where’s the teaser ??? :astonished:

0 Likes