There appear to be a few issues with snippets or completions that start with the $ character. I'm not sure if this has to do with it being the start line regex character or what?
- Just typing the $ will not open the completions menu automatically like it does for other alphanumeric characters. You must manually hit Ctrl+Space.
- If I start to type additional characters, the completion menu will open. So for instance, lets say I have a completion like $resource ... I type $re and the menu pops open, highlighting $resource. When I press tab, the text that I've entered in the editor is eaten.
- Similarly if I type $, then hit Ctrl+Space and scroll through the menu with the keyboard, select something, then hit tab.. the text is eaten.
This is causing a bit of static for an AngularJS package that I put together, because many of the global variables start with $. See the completions here as an example - https://github.com/EastPoint/Sublime-An ... ompletionshttps://github.com/EastPoint/Sublime-An ... ompletions
There are a few other issues listed in the README there -- but I figured I'd try and draw attention to the issue that's causing the most difficulty at the moment.