Sublime Forum

How to get registration code after purchase

Hi

I purchased a Sublime Text licence today. How long before I get my registration code?

Thanks!
jpg

0 Likes

Is it possible that you closed the browser window which showed your registration code? Unless jps has changed something since this thread then I suspect you may not receive a code.

To be on the safe side, it’s probably best to e-mail support, as suggested in that thread.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

At the end of the purchase process on PayPal’s web site, there’s a link along the lines of “Return to www.sublimetext.com”. If you click this, then you get the license key issued immediately. I realise that it’s not at all obvious why you’d want to click on it, but I don’t have any control over the wording, unfortunately.

While most users do indeed click on the link, for those that don’t, there’s usually a several hour delay till I’m able to send out the license key by hand. I do send them out as soon as I can, but given I’m in Sydney, I’m generally asleep when the purchase is made.

0 Likes

Hi Jon

Didn’t mean to get you out of bed - oops - sorry!

Just got the key by e-mail. Many thanks.

Fabulous editor. Enjoy using it every day.

BRgds
JG

0 Likes

Hi. It appears the same thing happened to me – definitely did not notice anything clickable except a link to download the app installer.

Can anyone on this thread help? Haven’t heard back re: email to sales@…

Anthony

0 Likes

Only the sales department has the access to look up purchases, so they’re definitely who you should have contacted. How long has it been since you sent the mail? SublimeHQ operates out of Australia, so response times might be a day or two depending on your time zone.

0 Likes